Frequently Asked Questions Rederij Kooij
What’s our point of departure
- Rederij Kooij, Rokin opposite number 125.
7 days a week , 365 days a year
- Rederij Hof van Holland, Amstel opposite number 30
April till October 7 days a week 10AM-5PM. Closed November - March.
Do I need to be at location well in advance?
- No you don’t, we have boats departing at least every half hour ( on the whole and half )when very busy more frequently.
I lost my ticket?
- Click here ( link via click here? ) follow instructions and a copy will be sent to the email address used when you originally purchased your ticket(s)
I would like use my ticket another day, month, year…
- No problem at all, just send us an email containing your ticket(s) and we’ll take care of it for you.
Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- No unfortunately our boats aren’t
Can we bring our pram, pushchair or the like?
- No unfortunately that’s not possible due to safety regulations. The boat has to be kept clear of obstacles as much as possible in case of an emergency.
Can I bring my dog(s)?
- We allow for a maximum of two ( reasonably sized and behaved ) dogs of the same owner. When there’s already a dog aboard the boat we ask you to wait for the next departure.
Is there heating/ a WC aboard?
- All our boats are heated and all but two of our boats are fitted with a WC
What’s the point of departure
- Our Candle Light Cruise departs our Rokin jetty ( Rokin opposite number 125 )
Do I need to purchase my ticket in advance
- We recommend that you do as we have limited availability aboard this cruise. When purchasing tickets on the day please contact us by telephone ( +31(0)20 623 38 10 to enquire about availability.
What time should I be there
- The cruise departs at 9PM, boarding starts at 8.30PM.
I don’t drink/ can’t drink alcohol is there a non-alcoholic option
- There’s also apple/ orange juice and mineral water available
- We take bookings for groups over 20 against our group rate of € 7,00 per person. Please click here if you’d like to purchase a group ticket.
Rederij P. Kooij Rokin jetty (Rokin opposite number 125)
- April-September 10AM-10PM
- October 10AM-9PM
- November- March 10AM-5PM
Rederij Hof van Holland (Amstel opposite number 30)
- April-October 10AM-5PM
- Closed November-March